Iceberg: No Project Founds

Shaping1

From a 64-bit Pharo 7.0.3 I cloned UpdatedPharoByExample and immediately saw in red ‘No Project Found’.  Why is this and what must I do to fix it?  GitKraken shows that the repo is healthy.

I tried pointing Iceberg in a virgin Pharo to the same folder, got the same result.

Shaping

Re: Iceberg: No Project Founds

ducasse

On 2 Jun 2019, at 19:22, Shaping <[hidden email]> wrote:

From a 64-bit Pharo 7.0.3 I cloned UpdatedPharoByExample and immediately saw in red ‘No Project Found’.  Why is this and what must I do to fix it?  GitKraken shows that the repo is healthy.

But what are you clone a book repo only containing pillar file?
Iceberg right now manages code.

Try to clone of my Containers-Stack repo to see.

I tried pointing Iceberg in a virgin Pharo to the same folder, got the same result.

Shaping

Re: Iceberg: No Project Founds

Shaping1

On 2 Jun 2019, at 19:22, Shaping <[hidden email]> wrote:

From a 64-bit Pharo 7.0.3 I cloned UpdatedPharoByExample and immediately saw in red ‘No Project Found’.  Why is this and what must I do to fix it?  GitKraken shows that the repo is healthy.

But what are you clone a book repo only containing pillar file?

Iceberg right now manages code.

Right, I thought there were code examples in the project and that this would be enough for Iceberg to work with it.

Try to clone of my Containers-Stack repo to see.

The name of the GitHub repo to clone is…?

Shaping