Iceberg - creating virgin repos

Ben Coman
If in the System Browser I do <Add Package...> and work a bit on it,
then later want to push it to a new github repo, what is the
recommended procedure?

As a rough guess I tried the "New repository" button, then added the
package and a remote, but then trying to push gives me an error...
    LGit_GIT_EUNBORNBRANCH: Reference 'refs/heads/master' not found

At the moment I've only had success first creating the repo on github,
then cloning it - so I/m not sure how the "New repository" button is useful.

cheers -ben

Re: Iceberg - creating virgin repos

Pavel Krivanek-3
Does it work if you add the package, commit changes (without push) and
then in separate step do the push?

-- Pavel