Iceberg error on adding a package

Sanjay Minni
Iceberg Pharo 9 Win 10 64 bit - error when trying to add another package to a
project

I have a Project with a package which I am committing to github repository.
Now when trying to add another package (+ Add Package) I get this walkback

<http://forum.world.st/file/t368721/IcebergError.jpg>

what could be the issue.

-----
cheers,
Sanjay
cheers,
Sanjay

Re: Iceberg error on adding a package

Guillermo Polito
Hi Sanjay, I’d say the UI is in an incorrect state and did not update after some change.

Would you mind trying closing all your iceberg windows and retest with a freshly open one?

> El 25 ene 2021, a las 8:17, Sanjay Minni <[hidden email]> escribió:
>
> Iceberg Pharo 9 Win 10 64 bit - error when trying to add another package to a
> project
>
> I have a Project with a package which I am committing to github repository.
> Now when trying to add another package (+ Add Package) I get this walkback
>
> <http://forum.world.st/file/t368721/IcebergError.jpg>
>
> what could be the issue.
>

> -----
> cheers,
> Sanjay

Re: Iceberg error on adding a package

Sanjay Minni
Tried ... issue remains the same

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 at 13:44, Guillermo Polito <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Sanjay, I’d say the UI is in an incorrect state and did not update after some change.

Would you mind trying closing all your iceberg windows and retest with a freshly open one?

> El 25 ene 2021, a las 8:17, Sanjay Minni <[hidden email]> escribió:
>
> Iceberg Pharo 9 Win 10 64 bit - error when trying to add another package to a
> project
>
> I have a Project with a package which I am committing to github repository.
> Now when trying to add another package (+ Add Package) I get this walkback
>
> <http://forum.world.st/file/t368721/IcebergError.jpg>
>
> what could be the issue.
>

> -----
> cheers,
> Sanjay

---
Sanjay Minni
+91-9900-902902
cheers,
Sanjay

Re: Iceberg error on adding a package

Sanjay Minni
Hi Guillermo

seems something is wrong with iceberg
i get a error/walkback with anything even adding a repository

what is the usual approach to fixing such situations

regards
Sanjay

Guillermo Polito wrote
> Hi Sanjay, I’d say the UI is in an incorrect state and did not update
> after some change.
>
> Would you mind trying closing all your iceberg windows and retest with a
> freshly open one?
>
>> El 25 ene 2021, a las 8:17, Sanjay Minni &lt;

> sm@

> &gt; escribió:
>>
>> Iceberg Pharo 9 Win 10 64 bit - error when trying to add another package
>> to a
>> project
>>
>> I have a Project with a package which I am committing to github
>> repository.
>> Now when trying to add another package (+ Add Package) I get this
>> walkback
>>
>> &lt;http://forum.world.st/file/t368721/IcebergError.jpg&gt;
>>
>> what could be the issue.
>>

>> -----