Iceberg problems...

1 message Options

Iceberg problems...

Russ Whaley
I don't know how to respond to a previous message I've sent (without having a response from someone else appear in my email!)...

I got my Iceberg problems solved by deleting my repository and starting over.  I don't know why I had to do this, but it was a 60 second fix, once I decided to go down that route.  I've had to do this probably 5-6 times over the past month.  All other times have been due to (at least in my observation) to the image hanging - where I can't <cmd-.>.

I don't whether there is a top secret file inside each repository - or the folders are timestamped, or whatever, but my repository is now back up and running.

Thanks!

--
Russ Whaley
[hidden email]