Iceberg: relative file path to repository

Iceberg: relative file path to repository

eftomi
Hi, is it possible to use relative file paths to local repositories in
Iceberg?

I'm using three Windows computers and each has its own definition of
%USERPROFILE% where all my documents including Pharo images reside. When my
work is being synchronized among these computers, Iceberg remembers the
absolute paths to the local repositories, which means I have to repair them
and set the directories over and over when I switch to another computer.

If relative paths are not possible, is there a way to "programmatically"
change the path to the repository? I checked the Iceberg packages and
objects, but the structure is quite complex.

Best wishes,
Tomaz

Re: Iceberg: relative file path to repository

eftomi
Posting a question to this list brings the inspiration by itself :-)

When the location of repository is set like this:

(IceLibgitRepository registry) do: [
        :reg | (reg name = 'myRepo') ifTrue: [ reg location:
('pharo-local/iceberg/myRepo' asFileReference)  ]  ]

the path is taken as relative:

File @ pharo-local\iceberg\myRepo

and not as absolute:

File @ C:\Users\eftomi\PHARO\images\Pharo 8.0 -