Iceberg: success and fail

SergeStinckwich
Hi all,

I was able to do my first commit with Iceberg on github !
So this is great.

I'm trying now to move an existing project on SmalltalkHub on github.
I made a local repository and when I try a package in this repo, I
have the following error.
I can put the error report on Iceberg issue tracker if needed.

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)

Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 19.10.38.png (440K) Download Attachment

Re: Iceberg: success and fail

Nicolas Passerini
Sorry, I didn't understand how to reproduce the problem. I understand you tried to save a package to the Iceberg repository, is that right?
How did you create your local repository? Did you already have a git repository in the same directory?

(Yes, an error in the issue tracker will be appreciated, thanks!)

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 7:25 PM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I was able to do my first commit with Iceberg on github !
So this is great.

I'm trying now to move an existing project on SmalltalkHub on github.
I made a local repository and when I try a package in this repo, I
have the following error.
I can put the error report on Iceberg issue tracker if needed.

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Iceberg: success and fail

SergeStinckwich

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 26 août 2016 à 23:34, Nicolas Passerini <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Sorry, I didn't understand how to reproduce the problem. I understand you tried to save a package to the Iceberg repository, is that right?
How did you create your local repository? Did you already have a git repository in the same directory?

This was an existing git repo on github but without any Pharo packages. I load my project from Smalltalk and try to add the packages with the Iceberg tool.

(Yes, an error in the issue tracker will be appreciated, thanks!)

I will do it later.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 7:25 PM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I was able to do my first commit with Iceberg on github !
So this is great.

I'm trying now to move an existing project on SmalltalkHub on github.
I made a local repository and when I try a package in this repo, I
have the following error.
I can put the error report on Iceberg issue tracker if needed.

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Iceberg: success and fail

SergeStinckwich
I wrote an issue here:

https://github.com/npasserini/iceberg/issues/124

There are several PRs apparently than you can push Nicolas I guess:
https://github.com/npasserini/iceberg/pulls

Thank you for the good job.