Iceberg: whom to email directly?

Herby Vojčík
I have a strict "no github account" policy.

Whom/where should I post to report issues?

Thanks, Herby

Re: Iceberg: whom to email directly?

Ben Coman

cheers -ben

Ben Coman wrote:

> On 10 April 2018 at 23:46, Herbert Vojčík <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     I have a strict "no github account" policy.
>
>     Whom/where should I post to report issues?
>
>     Thanks, Herby
>

> https://pharo.fogbugz.com

Ironically, I ask because of
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/21684/Integrate-Iceberg-0-7#BugEvent.200101,
but, thanks. Maybe the issue in question is actually reposted / tracked.