IconicListAbstract>>selectionState

Steve Alan Waring
Could IconicListAbstract>>selectionState be changed to use the
#selectionsByIndex:ifAbsent: and #selectionsByIndex messages?

An example of this is the SystemBrowser not restoring multiple package
selections in the "Packages" list.

Thanks,
Steve
--
Steve Waring

Re: IconicListAbstract>>selectionState

Blair McGlashan-4
"Steve Alan Waring" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Could IconicListAbstract>>selectionState be changed to use the
> #selectionsByIndex:ifAbsent: and #selectionsByIndex messages?
>
> An example of this is the SystemBrowser not restoring multiple package
> selections in the "Packages" list.

Thanks for the suggestion Steve, we'll address this in the next patch level.

Regards

Blair

Re: IconicListAbstract>>selectionState

Steve Alan Waring