Idea: load sources file from Pharo when it is missing

Idea: load sources file from Pharo when it is missing

Denis Kudriashov
Hi.

What you think to add loading of sources file on user demand?

For example when user first time opens browser system will notify him about absent sources (as it happens now). But then system will load missing file from pharo server if user confirms it.

It sounds like very obvious behaviour. So I wondering that we not have it yet. And maybe there is the reason to not do it.

What you think?

Re: Idea: load sources file from Pharo when it is missing

EstebanLM

> On 21 Sep 2017, at 14:20, Denis Kudriashov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi.
>
> What you think to add loading of sources file on user demand?
>
> For example when user first time opens browser system will notify him about absent sources (as it happens now). But then system will load missing file from pharo server if user confirms it.
>
> It sounds like very obvious behaviour. So I wondering that we not have it yet. And maybe there is the reason to not do it.

we had it.

> What you think?

it does not work :)

Esteban