Idea space and inspector

1 message Options

Idea space and inspector

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Andy,

I've noted an inconsistency.  Inspect it inside an IS leads to a
maximized inspector.  I'm not sure I like that, though I suspect others
will.  Is there, or should there be, an option to control that behavior?

Debug it; the debugger is not part of the IS.  I like that, at least
visually.  Double click to inspect something, and like the debugger, the
inspector is outside the IS.

I think what should happen is that the owning IS should be known to all
tools, and should be passed along as new tools are spawned.
User-selectable options should control whether those tools appear
maximized in, as popups relative to, etc(???), the IS.

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.