IdeaSpace and ALT-key combination

ChanHong Kim
When I use IdeaSpace, I cna't call up the Main-menu with ALT-key
comnibation.

In normal case, I can bring up the Class Browser with ALT-T and C key,
but It is not operated in Idea Space.

Please check that situation.

Re: IdeaSpace and ALT-key combination

Ian Bartholomew-21
ChanHong Kim wrote:
> When I use IdeaSpace, I cna't call up the Main-menu with ALT-key
> comnibation.

If it causes you problems than, as a _temporary workround_, you can add
the following to the end of the IdeaSpaceShell>>onViewOpened method.

self closeCard: (self newEmbeddedCardOfClass: SmalltalkWorkspaceDocument)

It just opens and immediately closes a new tool in the idea space.  Once
you have done that once then the Alt key accelerators work in an empty
IdeaSpaceShell.

--
Ian

Use the Reply-To address to contact me.

Re: IdeaSpace and ALT-key combination

ChanHong Kim
Thanks for your advice.
I resolve that problem _temporary_ .

Re: IdeaSpace and ALT-key combination

Blair McGlashan-3
"ChanHong Kim" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> When I use IdeaSpace, I cna't call up the Main-menu with ALT-key
> comnibation.
>
> In normal case, I can bring up the Class Browser with ALT-T and C key,
> but It is not operated in Idea Space.
>
> Please check that situation.

Thanks, recorded as cosmetic issue #2026 (workaround is to use the toolbar
to open the first tool, subsequent to that the menus shortcut keys will
work).

Regards

Blair