If it is not documented it may as well not exist

If it is not documented it may as well not exist

keith1y
Guys,

I wrote a longer version of this email, but I thought I would summarise it simply. I have been coding since I was 7, I am now 41, I have spent a week with Lively and it has been a very unproductive experience. I figure it will take me a second week until I can even start to achieve anything with it.

"If it is not documented it may as well not exist."

there is a lot more that I could say. I have been here before, I said the exact same thing to the seaside developer Avi Bryant, years ago.

In recent years I started working to the principle of "documentation driven development."

please think about it

Keith

Re: If it is not documented it may as well not exist

Casey Ransberger-2
Write a doc then. Change it.