Ignore shortcut

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi,

    Bert did a brilliant thing adding the "ignore" Monticello check-in option, which allows one, cheaply to maintain a fork with a few changes, which still checking into the main line.  However, for a while now the menu shortcut (i) hasn't worked and one must pick from the menu.  Is there any way this can be fixed?
_,,,^..^,,,_
best, Eliot

Re: Ignore shortcut

Chris Muller-3
Taking a close look at the menu selection itself you've been clicking,
it says its capital I for Ignore, lowercase i for inheritance.

They both work for me.

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 3:46 PM, Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     Bert did a brilliant thing adding the "ignore" Monticello check-in
> option, which allows one, cheaply to maintain a fork with a few changes,
> which still checking into the main line.  However, for a while now the menu
> shortcut (i) hasn't worked and one must pick from the menu.  Is there any
> way this can be fixed?
> best, Eliot

Re: Ignore shortcut

Eliot Miranda-2