Iliad 0.8.1 released

1 message Options

Iliad 0.8.1 released

Nicolas Petton
Hi,

We just released Iliad 0.8.1. This is a bug fix release with small
improvements.

Especially, we fixed an annoying bug related with session expiration,
and improved Formula with global conditions and errors. The Comet API
changed a bit too, you can read a blog post about it:

http://smalltalk.gnu.org/blog/nico/iliad-applications-comet

We also removed all hard-coded javascript generated in HTML pages. The
javascript layer is now entirely responsible for automatic AJAX.

We encourage everyone using Iliad 0.8 to upgrade to 0.8.1.

- GNU Smalltalk

There are now 2 git repositories and GNU Smalltalk projects, one for the
stable branch and another one for the development branch.

gst-package --download iliad -t ~/.st #latest stable release
gst-package --download iliad-dev -t ~/.st #development branch

The git repository for the stable branch can be browsed at:
http://github.com/NicolasPetton/iliad-stable

- Pharo

Pharo users can install Iliad 0.8.1 with Metacello as explained on this
page:

http://www.iliadproject.org/pages/Download/Squeak-Pharo-port

Cheers,
Nico