Iliad 0.9.1 release for GST and Pharo

Nicolas Petton
Hi,

We are happy to announce teh release of Iliad 0.9.1 for GNU Smalltalk,
Pharo and Squeak.
This is a bug fix release.

Download & installation instructions can be found at
http://www.iliadproject.org/pages/Download.

The website also received some love and is now wearing a new design.

Happy Iliad hacking,
Nicolas Petton & Sébastien Audier

Re: Iliad 0.9.1 release for GST and Pharo

ZuLuuuuuu-2
Congrats for the new web site, and the new release!

On Oct 13, 9:42 pm, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are happy to announce teh release of Iliad 0.9.1 for GNU Smalltalk,
> Pharo and Squeak.
> This is a bug fix release.
>
> Download & installation instructions can be found athttp://www.iliadproject.org/pages/Download.
>
> The website also received some love and is now wearing a new design.
>
> Happy Iliad hacking,
> Nicolas Petton & Sébastien Audier

Re: Iliad 0.9.1 release for GST and Pharo

solar_sea

Thanks for the release!

Best regards,
Stanislav Paskalev

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 9:42 PM, Nicolas Petton
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are happy to announce teh release of Iliad 0.9.1 for GNU Smalltalk,
> Pharo and Squeak.
> This is a bug fix release.
>
> Download & installation instructions can be found at
> http://www.iliadproject.org/pages/Download.
>
> The website also received some love and is now wearing a new design.
>
> Happy Iliad hacking,
> Nicolas Petton & Sébastien Audier

Re: Iliad 0.9.1 release for GST and Pharo

MrGwen

Congrats for the great job ;)

Cheers,
Gwen

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 8:42 PM, Nicolas Petton
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are happy to announce teh release of Iliad 0.9.1 for GNU Smalltalk,
> Pharo and Squeak.
> This is a bug fix release.
>
> Download & installation instructions can be found at
> http://www.iliadproject.org/pages/Download.
>
> The website also received some love and is now wearing a new design.
>
> Happy Iliad hacking,
> Nicolas Petton & Sébastien Audier

Re: Iliad 0.9.1 release for GST and Pharo

nigol
Great news. Iliad looks very promising.

Martin