Iliad 0.9 is out :)

Nicolas Petton
We are proud to announce the release of Iliad 0.9.

Changes include:
- several improvements in Formula, including number input support
- a Better detection of dirty widgets to avoid rebuilding widgets several
times
- iliad.js can be enabled/disabled with iliad.enableAjax() /
iliad.disableAjax()
- improvements of the API for redirection links
- the initial redirect in the dispatcher has been removed
- support for even/odd columns in ILDatagrid
- as usual, a lot of bug has been fixed

Iliad 0.9 is available for GNU-Smalltalk, a Pharo port will follow.

You can install it using gst-package:

gst-package --download grease -t ~/.st
gst-package --download iliad -t ~/.st

Alternatively, you can clone the git repository at:
[hidden email]:NicolasPetton/iliad-stable.git

Many thanks to (in no particular order) Paolo Bonzini, and Canol Gökel for
their help, reporting bug and fixing them.

Nicolas Petton & Sébastien Audier
--
Nicolas Petton
http://www.objectfusion.fr
Objectfusion S.A.R.L.
Applications web - Design

Re: Iliad 0.9 is out :)

ZuLuuuuuu-2
Great news, thank you very much!

Canol

On Sep 6, 3:11 pm, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We are proud to announce the release of Iliad 0.9.
>
> Changes include:
> - several improvements in Formula, including number input support
> - a Better detection of dirty widgets to avoid rebuilding widgets several
> times
> - iliad.js can be enabled/disabled with iliad.enableAjax() /
> iliad.disableAjax()
> - improvements of the API for redirection links
> - the initial redirect in the dispatcher has been removed
> - support for even/odd columns in ILDatagrid
> - as usual, a lot of bug has been fixed
>
> Iliad 0.9 is available for GNU-Smalltalk, a Pharo port will follow.
>
> You can install it using gst-package:
>
> gst-package --download grease -t ~/.st
> gst-package --download iliad -t ~/.st
>
> Alternatively, you can clone the git repository at:
> [hidden email]:NicolasPetton/iliad-stable.git
>
> Many thanks to (in no particular order) Paolo Bonzini, and Canol Gökel for
> their help, reporting bug and fixing them.
>
> Nicolas Petton & Sébastien Audier
> --
> Nicolas Pettonhttp://www.objectfusion.fr
> Objectfusion S.A.R.L.