Iliad Application Launcher

ZuLuuuuuu-2
Hello,

I made a small program to make it easier to start a Swazoo Iliad
server with your application preloaded:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v40dRTG15c (sorry for the sound
quality I used the mic on my laptop :))

It has a lot missing features and the coding is ugly but here is
a .star package of it:

http://www.canol.info/smalltalk/IliadAppLauncher.star

Any contributions/suggestions are welcome...

Canol

Note: Nico, I was at the France vs Spain game last night congrat for
the win :)

Re: Iliad Application Launcher

Nicolas Petton
Hi Canol,

Le dimanche 29 août 2010 à 12:40 -0700, ZuLuuuuuu a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I made a small program to make it easier to start a Swazoo Iliad
> server with your application preloaded:

I just tried it, it's really nice, thanks for sharing :)

Just an OT question, could the package builder part be improved to be
reused in VisualGST?

> Note: Nico, I was at the France vs Spain game last night congrat for
> the win :)

Hehe, I didn't know. So I finally can stop being ashamed by this
football team? :D

Nicolas Petton

ObjectFusion S.A.R.L.
Applications web, consulting, design
http://www.objectfusion.fr

Re: Iliad Application Launcher

Paolo Bonzini-2
On 08/29/2010 09:40 PM, ZuLuuuuuu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I made a small program to make it easier to start a Swazoo Iliad
> server with your application preloaded:

Really, really nice example of using XML, GTK, PackageLoader and
everything else you used!

Thanks,

Paolo

Re: Iliad Application Launcher

Paolo Bonzini-2
On 08/29/2010 09:40 PM, ZuLuuuuuu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I made a small program to make it easier to start a Swazoo Iliad
> server with your application preloaded:

Really, really nice example of using XML, GTK, PackageLoader and
everything else you used!

Can you please send email to GNU Smalltalk's mailing list too?

Thanks,

Paolo

Re: Iliad Application Launcher

ZuLuuuuuu-2
Glad that you liked it :)

On Aug 30, 7:17 pm, Paolo Bonzini <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Can you please send email to GNU Smalltalk's mailing list too?

Sure...