[Iliad] Documentation: We're looking for contributions

1 message Options

[Iliad] Documentation: We're looking for contributions

Nicolas Petton
Hi,

We are focusing on writing documentation for Iliad.
The process is in two steps:

- Write the documentation with texinfo (in the doc/ directory on github)
- add comments for undocumented classes and methods of the API.

Now, we are looking for contributors. If you want to help but don't know
texinfo, no problem, even txt files are good. Also, just re-reading and
checking what we write is a big help too :)

Anyone interested?

Thanks,
Nico