Iliad Status

garduino
Hi Folks:

I want to ask about the status of Iliad, I know is not in Version 1
still. That means that some important features are missing? Or that
exist bugs?

Cheers.
Germán.

Re: Iliad Status

Bernat Romagosa
Hi Germán,

I can only tell you that, where I work, I've been using it since last February to code my application and have still to find a missing feature :)

Of course, improvements can be made and features added, but the product is, in my experience, ready to be used in the real world.

Cheers!

Bernat.

2011/6/14 Germán Arduino <[hidden email]>
Hi Folks:

I want to ask about the status of Iliad, I know is not in Version 1
still. That means that some important features are missing? Or that
exist bugs?

Cheers.
Germán.

Re: Iliad Status