Iliad for Pharo 2.0 and 3.0

hernanmd
Hi Nicolas and all,

I have committed to a SmalltalkHub personal repository (http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~hernan/IGEVET) some patches for clean loading of Iliad in Pharo 2.0 and current 3.0, so you can review them.

Pharo 2.0: All tests are green.
Pharo 3.0:Only 1 test assertion failed because of changes in ClassOrganizer.

First load the KomHttpServer from the Configuration Browser.

And then this is the load script:

    Gofer it
        smalltalkhubUser: 'hernan' project: 'IGEVET';
        package: 'Iliad-Core';
        load.
    Gofer it
        smalltalkhubUser: 'Objectfusion' project: 'Iliad';
        package: 'Iliad-Comanche';
        load.
    Gofer it
        smalltalkhubUser: 'hernan' project: 'IGEVET';
        package: 'Iliad-More-Formula';
        load.
    Gofer it
        smalltalkhubUser: 'Objectfusion' project: 'Iliad';
        package: 'Iliad-More-HTML5Elements';
        load.
    Gofer it
        smalltalkhubUser: 'Objectfusion' project: 'Iliad';
        package: 'Iliad-More-UI';
        load.
    Gofer it
        smalltalkhubUser: 'hernan' project: 'IGEVET';
        package: 'Iliad-Pharo-Core';
        package: 'Iliad-More-Examples';
        package: 'Iliad-More-Comet';
        package: 'Iliad-More-RSS';
        load.
    Gofer it
        smalltalkhubUser: 'Objectfusion' project: 'Iliad';
        package: 'Iliad-More-CometExample';
        package: 'Iliad-Tests';
        load.

If you give me access to the repository I can update with changes and then prepare a ConfigurationOfIliad for Pharo 2.0 and 3.0

That way I would remove my personal copy of Iliad and we don't have two copies of Iliad's packages around.
Cheers,

Hernán

Re: Iliad for Pharo 2.0 and 3.0

hernanmd
Ok,
I have added ConfigurationOfIliad to metacello repositories and now you can load Iliad from the Configuration Browser.
If you ever happen to integrate my fixes, then I will be happy to remove my repository and update the configuration.

That said, I just want to say I am using Iliad in production now and everything seems to work fine.
Cheers,

Hernán

2013/12/31 Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]>
[...]

Bernat Romagosa

Hi Hernan,

I've been using it in production for a couple years now too :)

Thanks for the patches and configurations, I've been stuck with 1.4 for ages...

Cheers,
Bernat.

On Jan 11, 2014 8:22 AM, "Hernán Morales Durand" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Nicolas Petton
Thanks for the patches. I will definitely review them!

Cheers,
Nico

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Iliad for Pharo 2.0 and 3.0

Bernat Romagosa
Hi Hernan,

it looks like you've removed the packages from your repo, are they somewhere else now? :)

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: Iliad for Pharo 2.0 and 3.0

Bernat Romagosa
OK, forget my question. I've just read the second email saying it's in the Configuration Browser.

Great!

Cheers,
Bernat.

--