Iliad in Squeak 3.8 MVC image

nigol
Hi,
  today I created Squeak 3.8 MVC image with Iliad 0.8b1 loaded in. It
is based on http://code.google.com/p/nxt-web/downloads/detail?name=ST80.zip&can=2&q=
. There is no Morphic, so image is only about 6.3 MB --- ideal for
deploying on server, I think. Also Monticello is missing, this could
be disadvantage. But you are able to load code throughout change sets
or file outs. I did some basic testing and everything worked fine, but
I'm not Iliad professional ;). I will upload it somewhere, if there is
interest.

Cheers,
Martin

Re: Iliad in Squeak 3.8 MVC image

Nicolas Petton
Le lundi 08 mars 2010 à 11:16 -0800, nigol a écrit :
> Hi,
>   today I created Squeak 3.8 MVC image with Iliad 0.8b1 loaded in. It
> is based on http://code.google.com/p/nxt-web/downloads/detail?name=ST80.zip&can=2&q=
> . There is no Morphic, so image is only about 6.3 MB --- ideal for
> deploying on server, I think. Also Monticello is missing, this could
> be disadvantage. But you are able to load code throughout change sets
> or file outs. I did some basic testing and everything worked fine, but
> I'm not Iliad professional ;). I will upload it somewhere, if there is
> interest.

Hi,

Indeed, that would be really nice!

Thanks,

Nico

Re: Iliad in Squeak 3.8 MVC image

nigol
Hi there,
  download link is http://www.nigol.cz/Iliad.zip . I will try to upgrade this image, when new version of Illiad will be released.

Cheers,
Martin

Le mardi 09 mars 2010 à 19:01 +0100, Martin Polák a écrit :
> Hi there,
>   download link is http://www.nigol.cz/Iliad.zip . I will try to
> upgrade this image, when new version of Illiad will be released.

Thanks!

Nico

Re: Iliad in Squeak 3.8 MVC image

Nicolas Petton
Le mardi 09 mars 2010 à 19:01 +0100, Martin Polák a écrit :
> Hi there,
>   download link is http://www.nigol.cz/Iliad.zip . I will try to
> upgrade this image, when new version of Illiad will be released.

The Public directory seems to be missing. Without it, there will be no
automatic AJAX anymore.

Cheers,

Nico

Re: Iliad in Squeak 3.8 MVC image

nigol
Hi Nico,
  thanks to pointing this, now the Public directory is included. Download link is the same.

Martin

Re: Iliad in Squeak 3.8 MVC image

Sungjin Chun
COOL! Thanks for you guys. ^^