Iliad on Pharo 7.0

Siemen Baader
Hi,

is anyone planning to port Iliad to Pharo 7.0? The Grease package seams to have been removed from 7.0 so Iliad does not work out of the box.

cheers,
Siemen

Re: Iliad on Pharo 7.0

Steven Costiou-2

Hi,

I looked at it this week end but in the end had no time to go through.

I will surely do it, but it will take time as I have too much to do at the moment (say, not before March i think).

Unless somebody does it before I can..

Steven.