Iliad postings

Stefan Schmiedl
Fellows,

now that I've published the final part, I'd like to invite you to read
some postings to the GNU Smalltalk blog concerning working with gst and
Iliad to build a small online testing application for a high-school.

If you're interested, visit http://smalltalk.gnu.org/blog/swsch/
and look for the OnlineTester posts published between Jul 6 and 9, 2009
for my personal first expedition into real world use of
Iliad (and jQuery and gst btw, at least I knew vim and grep already).

Also I have decided to actually tell the blog engine what kind
of code I'm writing and then to really do it ... makes a much
better layout, actually.

Thanks,
s.

Re: Iliad postings

Nicolas Petton
Hi Stefan,

Your posts are very interesting thanks!

I saw in the last one that you are using jQuery-UI tabs. Gwen convinced
me to work on an Iliad-UI package, so maybe you could use it.

The package will include layout containers (grid, hbox, vbox, hpaned,
vpaned, etc) and some useful widgets (tabs, tree, etc).

It's not in the svn yet, but it should be shortly.

Cheers!

Nico

Re: Iliad postings

Stefan Schmiedl
On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 08:35:59 +0200
Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Stefan,
>
> Your posts are very interesting thanks!

You're welcome. Iliad is amazing in its non-verbosity.

> I saw in the last one that you are using jQuery-UI tabs. Gwen
> convinced me to work on an Iliad-UI package, so maybe you could use
> it.
>
> The package will include layout containers (grid, hbox, vbox, hpaned,
> vpaned, etc) and some useful widgets (tabs, tree, etc).
>
> It's not in the svn yet, but it should be shortly.

I'm really looking forward to that package.

Thanks,
s.