Iliad: scripts files and css loaded on demand only

1 message Options

Iliad: scripts files and css loaded on demand only

Nicolas Petton
Hi,

Javascripts and css files can finally be loaded on demand, and
associated with widgets, and it works with AJAX requests too.

I know I was late adding this feature, and the implementation is still
not perfect, but late is better than never :)

Now you can override #styles and #scripts in your widgets. Please read
the comments in Widget>>scripts and #styles.

http://github.com/NicolasPetton/iliad/commit/33e6d8a704500f4633b6e6bbe87d21b21cfc3e90

Cheers!

Nico