Iliadproject.org still down

benoit
Hello,

  the Iliad project website is still down :-(

@+
Benoit

Re: Invalid UTF-8 input: IliadKom not decoding UTF-8?

benoit
Hi,

  I had the same issue, I think it's a Pharo's bug in the method next:
of the GRPharoUtf8CodecStream.
  As this method seems to me to be an optimization of the same method in
the upper class GRPharoConverterCodecStream, I juste deleted the method
next: in GRPharoUtf8CodecStream. It solved the issue.

Benoit

Re: Invalid UTF-8 input: IliadKom not decoding UTF-8?

benoit
Sorry, I forgot that you have to delete the next method of the same
class too.

Le 12/12/14 11:49 PM, benoit a écrit :

> Hi,
>
>   I had the same issue, I think it's a Pharo's bug in the method next:
> of the GRPharoUtf8CodecStream.
>   As this method seems to me to be an optimization of the same method in
> the upper class GRPharoConverterCodecStream, I juste deleted the method
> next: in GRPharoUtf8CodecStream. It solved the issue.
>
> Benoit

Re: Invalid UTF-8 input: IliadKom not decoding UTF-8?

thiago_sl
Hello,

Iliad host stills down. :(

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.iliadproject.org

Re: Invalid UTF-8 input: IliadKom not decoding UTF-8?

Geert Claes
Administrator
Has anyone contacted Nico? The domain seems to have been updated/renewed recently: http://whois.domaintools.com/iliadproject.org

Re: Invalid UTF-8 input: IliadKom not decoding UTF-8?

Geert Claes
Administrator

Re: Invalid UTF-8 input: IliadKom not decoding UTF-8?

thiago_sl
Nicolas is not the maintainer of Iliad [1].

We need contact Hernan, and also confirm the new repository of Iliad [2].

[1] http://nicolas-petton.fr/blog/no-more-smalltalk.html
[2] http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~hernan/Iliad

recently: <a href="http://whois.domaintools.com/iliadproject.org" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fwhois.domaintools.com%2Filiadproject.org\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNH09OJhtzCeI0g1AolDV56vxqWmmA';return true;" onclick="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fwhois.domaintools.com%2Filiadproject.org\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNH09OJhtzCeI0g1AolDV56vxqWmmA';return true;">http://whois.domaintools.com/iliadproject.org

--
View this message in context: <a href="http://forum.world.st/Iliadproject-org-still-down-tp4790358p4796751.html" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fforum.world.st%2FIliadproject-org-still-down-tp4790358p4796751.html\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNHZnnTOps_WNkb0deXIG97Cz6Wyeg';return true;" onclick="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fforum.world.st%2FIliadproject-org-still-down-tp4790358p4796751.html\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNHZnnTOps_WNkb0deXIG97Cz6Wyeg';return true;">http://forum.world.st/Iliadproject-org-still-down-tp4790358p4796751.html
Sent from the Iliad mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: Invalid UTF-8 input: IliadKom not decoding UTF-8?

Nicolas Petton
Hi guys,

All these domain names were handled by my company, but it was closed
down some months ago. The CMS used for the website was a commercial
product, so I cannot just put it back online.

I also haven't personally renewed the domain name but I didn't think
anybody would notice, to be honest ;-)

Would someone be willing to create a new website?

Cheers,
Nico

Ok, I have contacted Nicolas about this and I am waiting for a reply.

Hernán

Nicolas is not the maintainer of Iliad [1].

We need contact Hernan, and also confirm the new repository of Iliad [2].

[2] http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~hernan/Iliad

Em terça-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2014 07h56min13s UTC-2, Geert Claes escreveu:
Has anyone contacted Nico? The domain seems to have been updated/renewed
recently: http://whois.domaintools.com/iliadproject.org

Re: Invalid UTF-8 input: IliadKom not decoding UTF-8?

hernanmd
Nicolas thanks for the update.

Can you export the web site *contents* sources? (not the CMS but just the content)
maybe they are decoupled from the CMS?

Cheers

Hernán

[...]

  for all people who could have the same issue, I have uploaded a
ConfigurationOfIliad on smalltalkhub which is relying on a version of
Grease without the method next: of GRPharoUtf8CodecStream.

MCHttpRepository
        location: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/BenoitAstruc/Iliad/main'
        user: ''
        password: ''

  This is the only change with the official version of Hernán.

Benoit