Image for Distribution

Lukas Renggli-2
Hi,

I am preparing an image for a tutorial: I loaded a couple of bundles
and packages from Cincom Public Store and everything is ready now.

Now my question is the following: What do I need to put into the zip
file, so that everything works just by dropping the image onto any
7.x VM? The last time I tried this it couldn't find the source to
some methods anymore and needed to decompile a big part of the image.
I would prefer to distribute as few files as possible, like in Squeak
where I just have the .image and .changes file.

Thanks for any hints,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Image for Distribution

Reinout Heeck-2
Lukas,

Normally there will be an image file, a source file and a change file.
However, if you loaded any binary packages, you will find a directory
containing .pst source files. You will need those files too.

Cheers,
Adriaan.

--
http://vdg38bis.xs4all.nl