Image migration from windows to linux

Markus Fritsche
Hello,

I installed Scribo on my laptop today (windows) and copied the resulting
image over to linux. When I try to run  scribo with tinymce, I get an
error from SpFilename>>#createdTimestamp - entry is not populated. I
observed that the instance var filename of SpFilename begins this way:
".\./Seaside/"...

Is this a glitch in Sport or somewhere in the Aida framework (or nothing
of that)?

Kind regards,
           Markus

Re: Image migration from windows to linux

Janko Mivšek
Hi Markus,

Markus Fritsche wrote:

> I installed Scribo on my laptop today (windows) and copied the resulting
> image over to linux. When I try to run  scribo with tinymce, I get an
> error from SpFilename>>#createdTimestamp - entry is not populated. I
> observed that the instance var filename of SpFilename begins this way:
> ".\./Seaside/"...
>
> Is this a glitch in Sport or somewhere in the Aida framework (or nothing
> of that)?

Nothing of that, just home directory setting in AIDASite needs to be
preset. So:

        (AIDASite named: 'aidademo') homeDirectory: '.\'

...and you problem should be solved.

Best regards
Janko

--