Image stripper bytes for very old packages

1 message Options

Image stripper bytes for very old packages

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Blair,

Via email, I sent you image stripper bytes for a package that has been
in my images for a long time, was originally used for deployment, and
long since yielded that duty to various dependent packages.  As a
result, the image stripper is _old_.  I suspect that recent changes to
prerequisite tracing have caused it to be "interesting" again, exposing
a bug in STB conversion of old image strippers.

Niling the image stripper bytes for the offending package got me past
the problem, and I repeated the exercise with one more package with a
similar past.

I now have a cycle to find/fix, but that's not unexpected.

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.