ImageMorph Vs SketchMorph Vs ThumbnailImageMorph

ImageMorph Vs SketchMorph Vs ThumbnailImageMorph

gerard alis
Hi, excuse me for my english.

With old SketchMorph, when was resized with mouse the image did adapt to size of "container", with "stretched" mode. With ImageMorph the size is always the same of Form. I did try then the ThumbnailImageMorph, but when is resized the image disappears and morph is showed like a simple white morph. How can I reproduce the old behavior of SketchMorph?

I try for example that->

          aImage := ThumbnailImageMorph new openInWorld; grabFromScreen.
          aImage extent: 50@50. "That lose the visible image and show white morph"

I wait I explain your right the problem.

Regards

Re: ImageMorph Vs SketchMorph Vs ThumbnailImageMorph

Stéphane Ducasse

On Jul 21, 2010, at 6:50 PM, nullPointer wrote:

> Hi, excuse me for my english.

don't do that all the time. You are excuse now!

> With old SketchMorph, when was resized with mouse the image did adapt to
> size of "container", with "stretched" mode. With ImageMorph the size is
> always the same of Form. I did try then the ThumbnailImageMorph, but when is
> resized the image disappears and morph is showed like a simple white morph.
> How can I reproduce the old behavior of SketchMorph?
>
> I try for example that->
>
>          aImage := ThumbnailImageMorph new openInWorld; grabFromScreen.
>          aImage extent: 50@50. "That lose the visible image and show white
> morph"
>
> I wait I explain your right the problem.

may be we broke ThumbnailImageMorph :)

> Regards

Re: ImageMorph Vs SketchMorph Vs ThumbnailImageMorph

Gary Chambers-4
You can alway use an AlphaImageMorph with layout #scaled...

Regards, Gary

> On Jul 21, 2010, at 6:50 PM, nullPointer wrote:
>

>> Hi, excuse me for my english.
>
> don't do that all the time. You are excuse now!
>
>> With old SketchMorph, when was resized with mouse the image did adapt to
>> size of "container", with "stretched" mode. With ImageMorph the size is
>> always the same of Form. I did try then the ThumbnailImageMorph, but when
>> is
>> resized the image disappears and morph is showed like a simple white
>> morph.
>> How can I reproduce the old behavior of SketchMorph?
>>
>> I try for example that->
>>
>>          aImage := ThumbnailImageMorph new openInWorld; grabFromScreen.
>>          aImage extent: 50@50. "That lose the visible image and show
>> white
>> morph"
>>
>> I wait I explain your right the problem.
>
> may be we broke ThumbnailImageMorph :)
>

>> Regards

Re: ImageMorph Vs SketchMorph Vs ThumbnailImageMorph

gerard alis
oh!! perfect! perfect!  That is exactly I did want.

Regards