Images on XP-Style Buttons

app_voland
Hi smalltalkers.
Now i try to create xp-themed button with images (see Images on
XP-Style Buttons -
http://www.codeproject.com/cs/miscctrl/MgXpImageButton.asp).
I need WinImageList as instance variable, but it isPersistent atribute
is false, so i can't use my cotrol in View Composer.
Can i change isPersistent of WinImageList to true or not?

Re: Images on XP-Style Buttons

Udo Schneider
vlad vinnikov wrote:
> Hi smalltalkers.
> Now i try to create xp-themed button with images (see Images on
> XP-Style Buttons -
> http://www.codeproject.com/cs/miscctrl/MgXpImageButton.asp).
> I need WinImageList as instance variable, but it isPersistent atribute
> is false, so i can't use my cotrol in View Composer.
> Can i change isPersistent of WinImageList to true or not?

You might want to take a look at class ToolbarIconButton. As toolbars
are also relying on ImageLists ToolbarIconButton basically creates
appropriate ImageLists from the icon provided dynamically.

The methods #bitmap, #bitmapIndex and #renderBitmap might be useful for you.

CU,

Udo

Re: Images on XP-Style Buttons

app_voland
Thank's Udo, but i found SlidingCardTray>>pinImageList that looks
better for me. ;)

Re: Images on XP-Style Buttons

app_voland
I use new ImageManager instead of WinImageList, but when i move
XPPushButton in View Composer - image disappear and transcript show
message about purging images. How i can eliminate this behavior?
Thanks