Implementation Request in SmalltalkProxy

Implementation Request in SmalltalkProxy

GLASS mailing list
Hi,

Installing Highcharts 6.0 for GemStone has dependency on Renoir package.
The installation script use Smalltalk globals at:ifPresent:ifAbsent:
See:
https://github.com/ba-st/RenoirSt/blob/master/source/BaselineOfRenoirSt/BaselineOfRenoirSt.class.st#L25

SmalltalkProxy does no implement at:ifPresent:ifAbsent:.
It will be good to have it. I already implement it as:
at: key ifPresent: oneArgBlock ifAbsent: absentBlock
    self at: key ifPresent: [ :v | ^oneArgBlock value: v ].
    ^absentBlock value

But it will be better if it is present in GemStone by default.

regards,
bruno

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Re: Implementation Request in SmalltalkProxy

GLASS mailing list

Why not just change the baseline to be portable?

customProjectAttributes

^Smalltalk at: #UnitValue ifNil:[^ Array with: #UnitsIsLoaded ]
ifNotNil:[:cl | ^ Array with:#UnitsIsAbsent ]

GLASS mailing list wrote

Sent from: http://forum.world.st/GLASS-f1460844.html

Re: Implementation Request in SmalltalkProxy

GLASS mailing list
Paul,

That is correct and i will do some changes in these projects in order to
be compatible with GemStone.
(these changes will include an update to #customProjectAttributes)

But also is a small method to be added :)

regards
bruno