Implementing COM Server?

Udo Schneider
Is there some kind of How-To for implementing COM Servers
in Dolphin Smalltalk?

Are there any usefull resources for it? I searched in the archive
and found references to newCOMer.zip and "Random Stream
Example". Cany anyone send me these files?

Thanks,

Udo

Re: Implementing COM Server?

Dmitry Zamotkin-3
There is a reference on Dolphin Wiki:

http://www.object-arts.com/wiki/html/Dolphin/COM.htm

with newCOMer.zip example also.

--
Dmitry Zamotkin

"Udo Schneider" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:9so80m$147bd2$[hidden email]...
> Is there some kind of How-To for implementing COM Servers
> in Dolphin Smalltalk?
>
> Are there any usefull resources for it? I searched in the archive
> and found references to newCOMer.zip and "Random Stream
> Example". Cany anyone send me these files?

Re: Implementing COM Server?

Eric Winger-4
I don't know if you've found this wiki page yet, but its pretty helpful.

http://www.object-arts.com/wiki/html/Dolphin/ImplementingActiveXComponents.htm

Eric

Udo Schneider wrote:

> Is there some kind of How-To for implementing COM Servers
> in Dolphin Smalltalk?
>
> Are there any usefull resources for it? I searched in the archive
> and found references to newCOMer.zip and "Random Stream
> Example". Cany anyone send me these files?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Udo

Re: Implementing COM Server?

Udo Schneider
Dmitry,

thanks. I'll take a look at it.

Udo

"Dmitry Zamotkin" <[hidden email]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:9sod0l$7j4$[hidden email]...

> There is a reference on Dolphin Wiki:
>
> http://www.object-arts.com/wiki/html/Dolphin/COM.htm
>
> with newCOMer.zip example also.
>
> --
> Dmitry Zamotkin
>
> "Udo Schneider" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
> news:9so80m$147bd2$[hidden email]...
> > Is there some kind of How-To for implementing COM Servers
> > in Dolphin Smalltalk?
> >
> > Are there any usefull resources for it? I searched in the archive
> > and found references to newCOMer.zip and "Random Stream
> > Example". Cany anyone send me these files?

Re: Implementing COM Server?

Udo Schneider
Eric,

thanks. I think I missed this page.