Implementing Map api's (ie. Google Maps) in Seaside

Implementing Map api's (ie. Google Maps) in Seaside

Torsten Bergmann
>I am also interested in this, can send it to me too? or can you post it to
>public site like squeak source?

You can use squeaksource.com/SeasideExamples.html
It's open for read/write. It contains simple loadable
example components for Seaside (like ScreenResolution, AppletDemo,
CSSDock, ....

Bye
Torsten

Re: Implementing Map api's (ie. Google Maps) in Seaside

Andres Fortier-2
Since I'm developing in VisualWorks I'll first publish it in the
Cincom Store Repository. I'll try to port it to squeak after that
(although if someone is willing to help here I'll appreciate it :)).
I'll let you know when it is done (which I guess will be next week).

Cheers!
              Andrés