**Important** Pharo Conference Call for Date Feedback

**Important** Pharo Conference Call for Date Feedback

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

We want to organize a Pharo Conference @ lille around business and companies in May/June 2012. Now we need you to understand what is the best to organize because we have some constraints (like not good access to rooms on saturday).

Could you reply to the following questions:

        Are you planning to attend: Yes No

        Would you attend two days: Yes No

        Would you like to present something: Yes No

        Would you prefer to have (remove the one you do not like)
                - one friday and one saturday
                or
                - two days during the week would be not a problem.

        Would you like to have
                Handons: Yes No

                Business/Experience returns: Yes No

What are the following dates that are ok for you?
        Frid 11- Satur 12 May 2012: Yes No

        Thur 10- Frid 11 May 2012: Yes No

        Mond 14- Tuesd 15 May 2012: Yes No

        Tuesd 15- Wedn 16 May 2012: Yes No

        Thur 24 - Frid 25 May 2012: Yes No

        Frid 25- Satur 26 May 2012: Yes No

Cancel or Not the conference? **Important** Pharo Conference Call for Date Feedback

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

So far I got only 4 replies so I will wait until next monday and if there is no more feedback than that we will probably cancel the conference.

Stef