**Important Please read** Towards First Class Tasks

12

Re: **Important Please read** Towards First Class Tasks

laurent laffont

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Simon Denier <[hidden email]> wrote:

About the Pharo IDE task force, I think it would be cool if either Laurent in Annecy or Doru in Bern could organize a Dojo over a week-end.

Over a week-end will be hard for me (wife, children :) but on a Saturday or Sunday it can be possible (Annecy is easier for me).

With Skype and TeamViewer we should be able to work together (more than 2) on a single computer, pair program over the web. Do you want to try this ?

Laurent.

--
Simon Denier

Re: **Important Please read** Towards First Class Tasks

simondenier

On 28 juil. 2011, at 22:33, laurent laffont wrote:

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Simon Denier <[hidden email]> wrote:

About the Pharo IDE task force, I think it would be cool if either Laurent in Annecy or Doru in Bern could organize a Dojo over a week-end.

Over a week-end will be hard for me (wife, children :) but on a Saturday or Sunday it can be possible (Annecy is easier for me).

It's a bit too late but what do you do this week-end? :) Weather does not seem so nice in the mountains.

--
Simon Denier

--
Simon Denier

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 11:27 AM, Simon Denier <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 28 juil. 2011, at 22:33, laurent laffont wrote:

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Simon Denier <[hidden email]> wrote:

About the Pharo IDE task force, I think it would be cool if either Laurent in Annecy or Doru in Bern could organize a Dojo over a week-end.

Over a week-end will be hard for me (wife, children :) but on a Saturday or Sunday it can be possible (Annecy is easier for me).

It's a bit too late but what do you do this week-end? :) Weather does not seem so nice in the mountains.

I'm still not back in Annecy.  But I'm still on vacation next week and in Annecy, so there may be some time for a try ?

For those interested, Tuesday (August, 2)  there will be a SmallHarbour sprint with Romain in Annecy.

Laurent.

--
Simon Denier

--
Simon Denier

On 29 juil. 2011, at 11:51, laurent laffont wrote:

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 11:27 AM, Simon Denier <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 28 juil. 2011, at 22:33, laurent laffont wrote:

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Simon Denier <[hidden email]> wrote:

About the Pharo IDE task force, I think it would be cool if either Laurent in Annecy or Doru in Bern could organize a Dojo over a week-end.

Over a week-end will be hard for me (wife, children :) but on a Saturday or Sunday it can be possible (Annecy is easier for me).

It's a bit too late but what do you do this week-end? :) Weather does not seem so nice in the mountains.

I'm still not back in Annecy.  But I'm still on vacation next week and in Annecy, so there may be some time for a try ?

I could be available the week-end of 6/7 and maybe it's best we continue in a private conversation :)

--
Simon Denier

--
Simon Denier