Important: new home for Aida on SmalltalkHub

Important: new home for Aida on SmalltalkHub

Janko Mivšek
Hi guys,

Aida project on Smalltalk have now a new home, under Aida team and not
under my surname as before:

        http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Aida/Aida

Old project under my name will be soon deleted while newest Aida will be
submitted under the Aida team.

So, go and click 'Watch this project' on this new project instead.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Svetovalec za informatiko

Re: Important: new home for Aida on SmalltalkHub

bobcalco
Well, i'm watching the one under mivsek. The one you link too says "Ooops not found"...

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:24 AM, Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys,

Aida project on Smalltalk have now a new home, under Aida team and not
under my surname as before:

        http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Aida/Aida

Old project under my name will be soon deleted while newest Aida will be
submitted under the Aida team.

So, go and click 'Watch this project' on this new project instead.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Svetovalec za informatiko
Eranova d.o.o.
Ljubljana, Slovenija
www.eranova.si
tel:  01 514 22 55
faks: 01 514 22 56
gsm: 031 674 565

Bob Calco
25325 Geddy Dr.
Land O'Lakes, FL 34639

813-406-5019 (landline)
813-520-2891 (mobile)

Dne 16. 01. 2013 17:40, piše Robert Calco:
> Well, i'm watching the one under mivsek. The one you link too says
> "Ooops not found"...

It works now again. Nico just found and solved a bug on StHub.

Janko

> On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:24 AM, Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi guys,
>
>     Aida project on Smalltalk have now a new home, under Aida team and not
>     under my surname as before:
>
>             http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Aida/Aida
>
>     Old project under my name will be soon deleted while newest Aida will be
>     submitted under the Aida team.
>
>     So, go and click 'Watch this project' on this new project instead.
>
>     Best regards
>     Janko
>

>     --
>     Janko Mivšek