Important news

Andres Valloud-4
Hello,

I resigned from Cincom a week or so ago, and today is my last work day.
  I am grateful for the opportunity to share my enthusiasm for Smalltalk
with so many of you.  Thank you.

Andres.

Re: Important news

abergel
Oh… That’s a news!
Thanks Andres for all these years. I hope you will stay within the Smalltalk community.

Kind regards,
Alexandre

On Mar 6, 2014, at 4:58 PM, Andres Valloud <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I resigned from Cincom a week or so ago, and today is my last work day.  I am grateful for the opportunity to share my enthusiasm for Smalltalk with so many of you.  Thank you.
>
> Andres.

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Important news

Steven Kelly
[vwnc] Important news
Hello - and goodbye :(,

Many thanks for all of the great work you've done. Particularly the improvements to the VM, and the huge cleaning up of its code, are things that benefit all VW users, whilst also making what's under the covers more elegant and maintainable. Achieving both of those goals simultaneously takes a special kind of person!

All the best for the future,
Steve

Re: Important news

Andres Valloud-4
Thank you for your kind words :).

On 3/6/14 14:35 , Steven Kelly wrote:

> Hello - and goodbye :(,
> Many thanks for all of the great work you've done. Particularly the
> improvements to the VM, and the huge cleaning up of its code, are things
> that benefit all VW users, whilst also making what's under the covers
> more elegant and maintainable. Achieving both of those goals
> simultaneously takes a special kind of person!
> All the best for the future,
> Steve

> *Subject:* [vwnc] Important news
>
> Hello,
>
> I resigned from Cincom a week or so ago, and today is my last work day.
>    I am grateful for the opportunity to share my enthusiasm for Smalltalk
> with so many of you.  Thank you.
>
> Andres.

Re: Important news

askoh
Administrator
Thanks for the news. Have mercy on us. Is this good news or bad news? Please give us some info.

All the best,
Aik-Siong Koh

Re: Important news

Andres Valloud-4
What I can say right now, I have already written at my blog:

        blogten.blogspot.com

On 3/6/14 19:48 , askoh wrote:

> Thanks for the news. Have mercy on us. Is this good news or bad news? Please
> give us some info.
>
> All the best,
> Aik-Siong Koh

Re: Important news

stephane ducasse-2

> Hello,
>
> I resigned from Cincom a week or so ago, and today is my last work day.  I am grateful for the opportunity to share my enthusiasm for Smalltalk with so many of you.  Thank you.

Thank you andres. I hope that you will stay in Smalltalk with us.

Stef

> Andres.

Re: Important news

Maarten Mostert
Goog luck Andres, thank you for your ever so interesting‎ input here and let's hope you leave for an even more interesting Smalltalk project.

Maarten

Envoyé de mon smartphone BlackBerry 10.

On 3/6/14 19:48 , askoh wrote:

> Thanks for the news. Have mercy on us. Is this good news or bad news? Please
> give us some info.
>
> All the best,
> Aik-Siong Koh

Re: Important news

askoh
Administrator
Glad to know that you will be working on the VM for Visual Smalltalk Enterprise (VSE) at Labware and that you are excited about it. Will you be telecommuting?

All the best,
Aik-Siong Koh