Importing tonel files

melkyades
Hi! Does anybody have at hand a one liner to load into Pharo a set of files in tonel format? I have them in a directory without any git repo.

Cheers,
Javier

Re: Importing tonel files

tesonep@gmail.com
Hi Javier,

You can use the URL with spec 'tonel://' to create a new Monticello
repository that uses Tonel.

For example:

   MCRepository fromUrl: 'tonel://path/to/my/directory'.
and then use it as a regular Monticello repository.
For example you can do:

((MCRepository fromUrl: 'tonel://path/to/my/directory')
versionFromFileNamed: 'PackageName')
 snapshot definitions

And will return all the definitions for the package.
Also, you can use it through the UI of Monticello.

Cheers,
Pablo

--
Pablo Tesone.

Re: Importing tonel files

melkyades

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 10:05 AM [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Javier,

You can use the URL with spec 'tonel://' to create a new Monticello
repository that uses Tonel.

For example:

   MCRepository fromUrl: 'tonel://path/to/my/directory'.
and then use it as a regular Monticello repository.
For example you can do:

((MCRepository fromUrl: 'tonel://path/to/my/directory')
versionFromFileNamed: 'PackageName')
 snapshot definitions

Thanks!! that let me inspect the definitions. Then I did:

definitions do: [:d | [d load] on: Exception do: []]

a couple of times (just in case there existed unresolved references). Is there a better way to file them in?

Cheers!
Javier.

--
Pablo Tesone.