Inaccesable MS-Acces Driver on Windows

Maarten Mostert

Hi,

On the next image you can see that when I run from an MS-Acces ODBC source I get an OSX error ??

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1lt7xxs0u7cpve8/2015-03-22_18-53-57.png?dl=0

I agree that I started the image on OSX but still I don't think the ODBC interface should get mixed should it ??  Is there something I should specify manually ?

Regards,

Maarten MOSTERT

28 Av Alphonse Denis

83400 Hyères, France

+33 676411296

http://stakepoint.com/

Re: Inaccesable MS-Acces Driver on Windows

Li, Yuwei

Hi Maarten,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

When running ODBCEXDI on OSX, you have to have an appropriate ODBC driver installed and configured on that platform, change the interface class to indicate the right library name, and make the library accessible to VW.

What ODBC driver do you have on the OSX?

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Yuwei

Re: Inaccesable MS-Acces Driver on Windows

Maarten Mostert

Hi Li,

Actually I have not yet run any ODBC on OSX, I'll be on that laer. Building the image on Windows at least solves the driver issue.

Thanks for looking and letting me know.

Regards,

Maarten MOSTERT

28 Av Alphonse Denis