Including amber libraries in my project

1 message Options
grt

Including amber libraries in my project

grt
Hi,

I have created 2 amber projects using amber cli. MyAmberLibrary and MyApplication . Both have namesapaces with its own. I would like to use MyAmberLibrary in MyApplication project. So i moved MyAmberLibrary to the MyApplication folder, and did the amber config.

Now i am able to see that in the config paths i have the library src path associated with its namespace, relative to the MyApplication project.
require.config({
  "paths": {
      "myamberlibrary": "MyAmberLibrary/src",

Then in deploy.js i added

   // --- packages to be deployed begin here ---
        'myamberlibrary/MyAmberLibrary',

I think this is all that i have to do in order to access the library in my Application project?

But i get these errors like, MyAmberLibrary.js is not found, etc,

Let me know where am doing it wrong.

Thanks in advance.
Thushar