Inconsistencies in GciErrSType between docs and gci.ht

Inconsistencies in GciErrSType between docs and gci.ht

GLASS mailing list
Hi,

The definition of GciErrSType in gci.ht of $GEMSTONE/include/  of GemStone 3.3.0  defines a:

   char          reason[GCI_ERR_reasonSize + 1];

At the very end.

However, the documentation [1] does not include such a field in Page 72.

So.... which one is correct? I guess the gci.ht but could you confirm?

Thanks in advance,

Re: Inconsistencies in GciErrSType between docs and gci.ht

GLASS mailing list
Mariano,

The gci.ht is the correct reference as it is a copy of the file that we use in builds ...

Dale