Information about Pharo's SUnit actual state

Information about Pharo's SUnit actual state

Dayne Lorena Guerra Calle
Hi everyone,
I would like to assess the state of Pharo's SUnit compared to the latest version on sourceforge (http://sunit.sourceforge.net/).

- Does anyone has information about which version of SUnit was integrated to Pharo?

- Does anyone knows what is the last time Pharo's SUnit was sync with the original SUnit?

If someone is aware of these informations or have some pointers on how I can get it, please let me know.

Thank you in advance,

Cheers,

Dayne

Re: Information about Pharo's SUnit actual state

ducasse

On 27 Mar 2019, at 14:39, Dayne Lorena Guerra Calle <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone,
I would like to assess the state of Pharo's SUnit compared to the latest version on sourceforge (http://sunit.sourceforge.net/).

- Does anyone has information about which version of SUnit was integrated to Pharo?

3.0 or 3.1

- Does anyone knows what is the last time Pharo's SUnit was sync with the original SUnit?

no