Information about manuals from Dolphin Smalltalk 4.0 Value Edition

Information about manuals from Dolphin Smalltalk 4.0 Value Edition

Lind@
I'd like to know how to find the manual, tutorials for  Dolphin
Smalltalk Value Edition.
Because I bought your book " Dolphin Smalltalk Companion ( with
CD-ROM) by Ted Bracht ), and would like to buy them.
I found it very interesting and would also like to apply it at work.
Hope to receive your  reply  as soon as possible.
Best wishes,
Lind@

Re: Information about manuals from Dolphin Smalltalk 4.0 Value Edition

Andy Bower
Linda,

> I'd like to know how to find the manual, tutorials for  Dolphin
> Smalltalk Value Edition.
> Because I bought your book " Dolphin Smalltalk Companion ( with
> CD-ROM) by Ted Bracht ), and would like to buy them.
> I found it very interesting and would also like to apply it at work.
> Hope to receive your  reply  as soon as possible.

Take a look at:

http://www.object-arts.com/EducationCentre/Education.htm

Best Regards,

Andy Bower