Inheritance

1 message Options

Inheritance

Glenn Swanlund
I just reviewed the new Glorp booklet for Pharo (May 1, 2017). In chapter 9, handling inheritance, a sequence is used to allow for querying at the Parent level.

I have an app with a root class and instance variable 'id'. All my application objects are subclasses of this root class. I will never query on any abstract class, only on concrete classes. In this case, can I get away without incorporating any sequences? (I don't care if LeftChild and RightChild have the same 'id's)

Regards,
Glenn