Initialized instance gets click on drop into World

Initialized instance gets click on drop into World

KenDickey
Juan,

I just notices that the ColorPallet morph gets a mouse down/click event when it is dropped onto the world.

This causes a color swatch to be attached to the hand -- not what we want when we drop a pallet onto the World.

I have crawled through the code a bit, but don't see yet where this is happening.

Can you help me out here?  I don't think that a morph dropped from the New Morph menu selection should get a click!

Thanks much,
-KenD

-KenD

Re: Initialized instance gets click on drop into World

Juan Vuletich-4
On 12/28/2013 3:35 PM, Ken Dickey wrote:

> Juan,
>
> I just notices that the ColorPallet morph gets a mouse down/click event when it is dropped onto the world.
>
> This causes a color swatch to be attached to the hand -- not what we want when we drop a pallet onto the World.
>
> I have crawled through the code a bit, but don't see yet where this is happening.
>
> Can you help me out here?  I don't think that a morph dropped from the New Morph menu selection should get a click!
>
> Thanks much,
> -KenD

Will take a look. Thanks for the bug report!

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich