InnoSetup script for Dolphin / Windows 2000

InnoSetup script for Dolphin / Windows 2000

David Gorisek-5
Hello all

Does anyone know which files are needed for Dolphin executables on Windows
NT and Windows 2000?

I encountered problems on some machine with Windows NT 4.0 installed and
also on Windows 2000.

The message I get is that file MSVCP60.DLL is missing.

Does anyone use InnoSetup installer and which DLLs do you deploy for Windows
NT and which for Windows 2000?

Thanks,

David

Re: InnoSetup script for Dolphin / Windows 2000

Maxim Friedental
David,

> Does anyone know which files are needed for Dolphin executables on Windows
> NT and Windows 2000?
Basically you need msvcp60.dll and msvcrt.dll. If you use any Dolphin
cryptographic functionality you need DolphinSureCrypto.dll. You may also
need DolphinCR005.dll depending on that Dolphin objects are used in your
programm. That's also true for a "ToGo" application and is considered as a
feature.

Regards
--

> I encountered problems on some machine with Windows NT 4.0 installed and
> also on Windows 2000.
>
> The message I get is that file MSVCP60.DLL is missing.
>
> Does anyone use InnoSetup installer and which DLLs do you deploy for
Windows
> NT and which for Windows 2000?
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

Re: InnoSetup script for Dolphin / Windows 2000

Christopher J. Demers
"David Gorisek" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Does anyone know which files are needed for Dolphin executables on Windows
> NT and Windows 2000?
>
> I encountered problems on some machine with Windows NT 4.0 installed and
> also on Windows 2000.
>
> The message I get is that file MSVCP60.DLL is missing.

I use InnoSetup with my Dolphin applications, and enjoy it greatly.  I used
to include the files Maxim mentions.  However I do not bother with the MS
DLLs any more.  I simply require a relatively current version of MS IE as a
prerequisite, as I believe that will install the required DLLs.  I have not
heard about any problems yet.

Chris