Innovation Technology Awards submissions

Innovation Technology Awards submissions

jfabry
Hi all,

I was planning to submit something for the Innovation Technology Awards at ESUG’15 but the Awards Submission page does not exist yet. When will awards submission be open?

---> Save our in-boxes! http://emailcharter.org <---

Johan Fabry   -   http://pleiad.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD lab  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile

Re: Innovation Technology Awards submissions

Luc Fabresse
Hi Johan,

I've just tested and it seems to work to me.
The UI may be misleading. You should click on "Proposed Awards" and then the "Add" link.

Luc

Hi all,

I was planning to submit something for the Innovation Technology Awards at ESUG’15 but the Awards Submission page does not exist yet. When will awards submission be open?

Johan Fabry   -   http://pleiad.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD lab  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile

Re: Innovation Technology Awards submissions

jfabry

OK I found it now, it’s in the details of my registration where I can add a submission.

Sorry to be annoying about it, but this is absolutely not clear at all. There are no instructions on http://www.esug.org/wiki/pier/Conferences/2015/Innovation-Technology-Awards and on the home page http://www.esug.org/wiki/pier/Conferences/2015 there is a dead link to 'Technology Award Submissions’. So there was no way for me to know that I had to submit in my registration info, and I was waiting for instructions to appear in one of those two pages.