Innovation Technology awards submission

Jorge Ressia-2
Hi Jordi,

I submitted a tool for the innovation awards through the registration
application, however, I did not received any confirmation.
Is that ok?

The link submissions in http://esug.org/wiki/pier/Conferences/2012
points to a forbidden page which asks the user to authenticate.
But this authentication has nothing to do with the registration page.
I would suggest changing the link to point to the registration
application.

Cheers,

Jorge

Re: Innovation Technology awards submission

jdelgado
Yes, your submission is correct, no error means confirmation :-)

With respect to the 'submissions' link, I will try to fix it
asap. Thanks for noticing (well, of course, *I* should have
noticed, I apologize for that)

Bests,

Jordi

> Hi Jordi,
>
> I submitted a tool for the innovation awards through the registration
> application, however, I did not received any confirmation.
> Is that ok?
>
> The link submissions in http://esug.org/wiki/pier/Conferences/2012
> points to a forbidden page which asks the user to authenticate.
> But this authentication has nothing to do with the registration page.
> I would suggest changing the link to point to the registration
> application.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jorge

Re: Innovation Technology awards submission

Jorge Ressia-2
No problem Jordi,

Thanks a lot.

On Aug 13, 2012, at 5:26 PM, Jordi Delgado wrote:

> Yes, your submission is correct, no error means confirmation :-)
>
> With respect to the 'submissions' link, I will try to fix it
> asap. Thanks for noticing (well, of course, *I* should have
> noticed, I apologize for that)
>
> Bests,
>
> Jordi
>

>> Hi Jordi,
>>
>> I submitted a tool for the innovation awards through the registration
>> application, however, I did not received any confirmation.
>> Is that ok?
>>
>> The link submissions in http://esug.org/wiki/pier/Conferences/2012
>> points to a forbidden page which asks the user to authenticate.
>> But this authentication has nothing to do with the registration page.
>> I would suggest changing the link to point to the registration
>> application.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Jorge

Jorge