Input semaphore signaling on win32

Igor Stasenko

I integrated fix. So all images on all platforms could drop event
polling logic (of course they should use proper VMs)
on next release.

And i made a little change comparing to my initial commit,
which not puts event to event buffer unless there's a semaphore
registered to handle them.
See
http://gitorious.org/cogvm/blessed/commit/d52a7e171fc6e5051bd4ba7b751bda1b0e3fb4be
for details

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: Input semaphore signaling on win32

stephane ducasse-2

**Thanks**!
Finally this is cool to have this VM fixed after nearly two years, especially when this is a two line changes.

Stef