Inria and RMOD support

Hi guys

It occurred to me that many of you may not realise the support we get from Inria for Pharo and RMOD (this is a different budget)

Over the years not including the salary of the permanent rmod people like marcus, damien, me or any PhD students.
Inria payed:
        3 years Igor
        2 years esteban
        and on our private team budget we payed 6 months esteban and igor

So in total this is 6 years. I imagine that you know approximately how much cost a real expert engineer to assess the commitment of inria
and our team to support Pharo.

In a next mail I will raise two points
        - show you our next wish list of actions
        - discuss about the value of Pharo.

Pharo-business mailing list
[hidden email]